Thursday 23 February 2012

It Begins...

Okay, I'm here! 
It's begun!
A new chapter of my life, something that I have been thinking about doing for quite some time and have been suggested that I do.. so I thought I'd give it a try.

Let me introduce myself a little...

I'm Tara, I'm a mum and a wife which is the MOST amazing experience in the whole world.

I love a good laugh, have weird sense of humor and have been told I laugh like my Dad (love).

I cant help but be messy its just how I roll so just popping in for a cuppa could be lethal.

I hate doing dishes but I guess they have to be done... sigh...

I bake and cook when I'm sad and I bake and cook when I'm happy so our over sized pants are well paid for. lol

I am all kinds of obsessed with taking photos of pretty much everything and anything. My iPhone cries for charging and my point and shoot was so over it that it died just before Christmas (how dare it).

I am Project Lifer

I will (and plan to use) this space to talk about 
  • The activities that we do as a family
  • The art, crafts and activities that my son (Master R) and I do in our everyday life. 
  • Crafts that I do for myself. 
  • Foods that we cook 
  • And fun that we create!

 
I really hope you stick with me while I learn to drive this new area of my life.

Any thoughts, suggestions or comments are more then welcome. Actually I would love to hear from you so please introduce yourselves.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tara,
    Just popped over from the Lovely Living Community Blog. Welcome to blogging. Hope this is an enjoyable journey for you. Look forward to hearing more about what you are up to.
    Christy

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
01 09 10