Monday 21 January 2013

3/52

“A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013″.


This week we have had a few tense moments about whether Ronan wanted the baby to come or not.

He didnt want to put a layby on for the baby at the local baby sale.

But he did want to put some toys in the layby for the baby... we got a dinosaur, a fish and a 'meewah'


He did want to read the baby a story that night

He did want to kiss the baby goodnight before bed

I think its just going to take some adjusting.

We spent Sunday doing something that we each wanted to do... he chose Kite flying. We all had the best time.

Simple pleasures eh? 

{I feel I should mention that Ronan wasn't on a leash... the kite was... goodness help me if that went flying...}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
01 09 10