Sunday 9 March 2014

[The 52 Project] 10/52

This is something I have always wanted to do {among many other things} when it comes to blogging, but my children's privacy comes to mind every time I share them on here. So, this may become a weekly thing.. or a one off.. I will see how we go...

and if that isn't honest blogging I don't know what is.

So considering we are already in week 10 of the year... who cares, I am just going with it anyways.


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week for 2014."


Finnley: Getting so good at sitting on his own now... when he wants to take off, he lets me know by leaning forward and hitting the floor so I relieve him of his sitting position.

Ronan: Tired.... Dirty... Boy.





Inspired to do this project by gorgeous Bec

The 52 Project. by Practicing Simplicity


Do you print your photos?
Or are you like me... Millions of digital files and no actual hard copies?



Your comments are not only awesome! They are inspiring!
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
01 09 10