Tuesday 16 October 2012

Celebrating making half way... FMSphotoaday

Okay so I set myself a challenge to actually complete a full month of FatMumSlims Photo a day challenge. 

I made it a challenge because I start every month... do a couple of days and then forget about it, try and catch up and then give up...

I know I'm not the only one who this happens to, but I really wanted to make myself do it.


So thus being the challenge...
I am now celebrating being half way. YAAAY!

I have been sharing them with my peeps on Instagram
... are you on there? You should pop by and say hello...


So here is what I have so far...


Day One-
Where you stood
Day Two-
Lunchtime
I had lunch under these gorgeous flowers

Day Three-
This happened today
Day Four-

What you read
The only thing I got to read that day and this was at midnight so that I could wind down after a big day.


Day Five-
Shadow
He is my little shadow

Day Six-

I'm thankful for
For him & us
Day Seven-
Light
Tripping out with the extra light we had today


Day Eight-
Angle
Photography from a different angle

Day Nine-
Red
Because where else would you park your bike other then in front of the sink at tea cooking time

Day Ten-
Emotion
Oh you have no idea what this does to ones emotions

Day Eleven-
Something close up
Me- after a hard day.

Day Twelve-


On the table
Monthly Meal Planning

Day Thirteen-

Well this is embarrassing... I will have to get back to you on this one

Day Fourteen-


Makes you laugh
Him DAILY


Day Fifteen-

Dinnertime
Mediterranean Pizza. With Ham, Char-grilled Capsicum, cheese with rocket and spinach. DELISH!
And there you have it 15 WELL almost photos of the photo a day challenge.

How good does the pizza look?!!!


Are you doing this months challenge?


Be good to you x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
01 09 10