Wednesday 11 December 2013

{almost a} Wordless Wednesday

Mind Flip...
I had driven The Husbands car to the hospital and when I was leaving I had to stop and think about which car I had driven.

Saw this floating around the interwebs and I couldn't resist... forgive me I can not remember where.

Things like this... Making the decision to move harder every time

I am NO food blogger BUT this roast vegetable quiche was DELISH in my humble opinion

Sleepy 4.5year old... oh.my
P.s. Lashes love!
I am really enjoying being back... just need to remember to find the stories... 

Ever been mind flipped in a car park?
What memories are now permanent features in your home?
Do you think we could cut the concrete out when we choose to go?

Stay Fabulous!

Tara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
01 09 10