Tuesday 31 December 2013

{2013} An end of year sign off






2013...

You have been all kinds of challenging... but oh so awesome at the same time.

This year I have felt my heart burst with love with the birth of our little Finnley, only for it to break when I was completely betrayed by people close to me only a few months later. Add in a multitude of medical problems along the way, the birth of our gorgeous niece and I have learnt so much this year...

I have learnt how strong and brave I actually am.

I have learnt that my friends are awesome, supportive when the times are tough and their relationships are precious.

I have also learnt that people may say they love me... but they don't really mean it.

This year has been tough... but I am so glad I have lived it.

As I walk out the door of 2013 with my head held high and my little family with me.
I am more ready for 2014 then I thought I would be 2 months ago.

2014 LETS DO THIS!

May your NEW YEAR be full of wonder!

BIG LOVE x

Tara




image 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
01 09 10