Friday 17 January 2014

Blog post mind warp

So, we are going through a heat wave...

SO SHOCKING! 

I know...because we have one every year and every year everyone is surprised by it...

every

single

year

So while its cool enough for the internet to work I thought I would tap-pity tap for a little while.

I was going to write about our Apple muffins that are very popular here in this house at the moment. But honestly... who wants to hear about "turning the oven on to 180 degrees" when you could practically cook them in your car.

I was going to write a little post about living 6 months with Finnley... But I don't think I am in the right mind frame for that.

I was going to write a little more about my thoughts and feelings about the #abrightproject that I am participating in...

Then there was the post about how I want to write about whats going on lately.

Then there was the post about where I am feeling sad/confused with some things that are going on in my life that I so desperately want to share, but don't think I have enough of a grasp on it.

Then there was the post where....

and then...



...lets be honest... I am stuck in a blog post mind warp.

So many ideas... Not confident enough to follow them through.

I literally sat here for much longer then necessary trying to find
the 'perfect' photo for this post
So flowers from my garden will just have to do!

In the mean time.

I think I will just tap away and see what I can come up with.

So this is Tara... confused as always.


Over and out.





This is the space where I ask you questions...
I KNOW what would you like to see around these parts! 

Ever been in a blog post mind warp?

Ever just sort of wandered around aimlessly...?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tara - I've just started following your blog. Chin up - I feel confused about my thoughts and ideas all the time and I'm not even brave enough to start a blog so go you! No really - you are way braver than I! I hope things have started to cool down where you are. In Canberra it is cooling and both my kids (almost 3 and 4) have finally gone to sleep so I'm enjoying my wine and reading some blogs :) 6 months is hard so be kind to yourself Nina PS gorgeous roses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina! Thanks for your beautiful words! The temperature has dropped but the storm has started so its muggy now! Enjoy your time, hopefully they stay in bed for you x

      Delete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
01 09 10