Thursday 19 April 2012

ouchie wah wah

So today was our 'stay at home and chill day' with a touch of house cleaning thrown in the mix.
The day was fabulous a great start. Bathroom clean, floors begun
and then
at 10.16am
POP
goes the ole back. OUCHIE
{Its always been dodgy but its been super for a year now}
The loss of feeling in the legs was a winner.
The loss of feeling in the arms was crappy.
The pain was nauseating.
The thought of what am I going to do for the rest of the day with my busy almost three year old. I dont like to bother hubby when hes at work and I knew he had a meeting at 10 so I knew ringing him would get me know where.
So I sent him a text in hope he would have a chance to at least glance at my pleas for help. Bum bum.
I walked around for half an hour when I got my legs working again every step I took came with an 'ouch' verbalised.
An hour later Hubby rang.
He came home to check on me.
There was nothing he could do.
He set us up for the rest of the day and then he was off.
My back is okay, bearable, I have an appointment with crack snap pop doc tomorrow.
Its going to hurt more then I can imagine.
But when the pain is for the good its worth it right? RIGHT?

Be gone back pain be gone!

and just to be sure. Its worth it right?

Have fun x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
01 09 10