Thursday 5 April 2012

time to strap them in...

Okay so today I did a new gym class, same trainer different program, it was a step class -OMG! I think I nearly died.

I also think I laughed at myself the whole way thru. I had a slight amount of co-ordination, but what put me off the most was my boozies! When I jumped they jumped with me but when I landed they were still jumping. It was so off putting all I could do was stop take a breath and laugh. I have a sports bra on but clearly it wasn't made for all kinds of jumping. 

No wonder all the girlies in the class were loving it, there boozie amount would be a third of what I have and clearly were not an issue to them...

Think its time to buy a better sports bra and really strap them in. SIGH...

Please tell me I'm not the only one with this issue.
Is there a sports bra you recommend?
hahahahaha I'm still laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
01 09 10